Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubham Shaw   05 November 2019

Evidence

Respected intellects,
Wife was living adultery life when discussed this things with my in laws they instead of making her understand counter filed 498 a and 406.All the evidences is with me,at the same right now wife is making videos over tik tok and other such apps.Ofcourse she can do this everyone is allowed to live their life happily but the way she had lodged all the false complaints in FIR can't be overlooked especially if we are innocent .Query is whatever videos around 40-50 videos on tiktok she hasn't put sindur or any sign that she is married..Under the grounds of cruelty as divorce is not yet happened will it be substaintable?

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 November 2019

Dear Mr. Shubham,

You should have all the evidences that wife has committed adultry. Follow the advice of your current advocate. Wait till final verdict of court.

Regards,

Mastan   05 November 2019

Mr.Shubham do you have any kids? and are they with you? if yes enjoy life with your kids.

And if no kids then take the cases lightly and if possible go for settlement if she agrees for sutiable amount. And settlement not possible then search for a live in relationship mate. 

And if this not possible then fight out the case on merits.

Mr.Mastan do you think you answered in relation to what is asked?you are advicing nonsense if you can't guide properly than pls do keep your nose out of it

Sb Karma   05 November 2019

Originally posted by : Shubham Shaw
Respected intellects,Wife was living adultery life when discussed this things with my in laws they instead of making her understand counter filed 498 a and 406.All the evidences is with me,at the same right now wife is making videos over tik tok and other such apps.Ofcourse she can do this everyone is allowed to live their life happily but the way she had lodged all the false complaints in FIR can't be overlooked especially if we are innocent .Query is whatever videos around 40-50 videos on tiktok she hasn't put sindur or any sign that she is married..Under the grounds of cruelty as divorce is not yet happened will it be substaintable?

Sorry to say Tiktok and Sindur will not established your point of adultry because this is acting and not to used sindur is not adultry.So You need solid evidence to proved your point against her.As you said you have evidence so don't worry you will win,but until that wait for judgment.

sir,what I want to know is that as she is not putting sindur will it be considered as cruelty?I also know that this is not adultery.Infact to prove adultery in Indian law is very hard and many times man can just see this things happening but can't prove it as u have to show video evidence and all.

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Shubham Shaw
sir,what I want to know is that as she is not putting sindur will it be considered as cruelty?I also know that this is not adultery.Infact to prove adultery in Indian law is very hard and many times man can just see this things happening but can't prove it as u have to show video evidence and all.

I understand your feelings but sorry to say that as she is not putting sindur will NOT considered as cruelty.

Shubham Shaw   06 November 2019

thank you both of you.-Sb karma ji and Om prakash ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register