IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imran (Software engineer)     09 March 2010

eviction of the tenant


 I gave the house for rent 1 year back to the tenant without any written agreement, only oral agreement.  He gave the 3 months advance rent.  Past 3 months,  he is not paying the rent and locked the house.

so please can anyone tell me how to vacte hime from the house and get out from this litigation??


 1 Replies

G.L.V.Ramana Murthy (Advocate)     12 March 2010

What is the state in which the property is situated ? what is the rent per month? Answers are requried to these questions to give proper advise as there are changes in the laws from state to state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query