Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaikh (Engineer)     23 December 2013

Eviction of tenant

Hi Experts,

I have several queries with ragards to my tenant..I have rented my Flat in New Mumbai to a tenant for from last 3 years on 11 months leave & License renewing every year.From last year the tenant is not paying rent and is also not vacating ?? The last agreement is aboout to expire in Jan 2014..However he is insisting on renewing again.and saying that he willvacate this time.. My previous agreements were not registered .. Please confirm what are the steps i could take that he evicts this time..Pease note i am out of India , hence not able to register the agreement..

1. Is there a way i can remotely register the agreement.

2. I am planning to allow him only 6 months time and put the date in the agreement ..

3. Is notarising sufficient by my caretaker .

4. Is it OK to rent him after 3 years again or i will have problem in vacating him later..

I want to take proper steps so that i do not want to get into legal hassles..

Thanks and appreciate your advice

Shaikh

Learning

1 Replies

Satpal Singh (nil)     25 December 2013

I am looking forward to replies from hon'ble legal experts as I also have a flat in UP-Ghaziabad which is rented out for 11 months.  I have also made the agreement for 11 months but I have not Notarised this agreement. Hope Mr Shaikh gets the valuable advice which can help him get the house vacated from his tenant. All the Best Mr. Shaikh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More