LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAAURABH R PRADHAAN (a)     26 March 2010

Eviction of Licensee

I had given my flat on leave and license and the licensee has defaulted in his Rent Payment , Switched Off his mobile , Has locked the house, and is not traceable at his residential address provided at the time of registration (his parents are available there).

I want to take the possession of the house what is the procedure for the same, The said flat is in Pune.

Details as mentioned below

Notice of Termination of Leave and Licence Agreement and Possession of My Flat

1)                 Inspite of repeated follow ups with the licensee for the past one month he has not submitted the details required for Police Verification , The agreement was entered between us on 1st Feb 10 (duly registered) and he was advised to submit the same before 1st  March 10. Even after giving him two days of grace you have not submitted the same to me by 4th March 10.

2)                 Cheque for license Fee for the month of March 2010 has been bounced and inspite of repeated follow ups with him he has reimbursed the same.

3)                 The Contact Number provided 9930434148 during agreement registration is unavailable since 17th March 2010, he is not responding to the SMS sent .

4)                 I visited his residence at the address provided by him during the agreement registration where I met his parents and they informed me that they are not aware about his where abouts since last 2 years which I think they are lying since notice sent by me citing all the above points thru registered post has been received by them.

Learning

1 Replies

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     16 April 2010

There are many methods for dealing such a predicament.  One among it is to move the Rent Control Court on the ground of arrears of rent and non occupation.  The serving of notice will be a problem which has to be overcome by Paper publication, which is to be ordered by the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register