LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate dishi (AM LEGAL)     25 April 2015

Eviction of bahu legal or not

can bahu evicted from property rights fron in laws property inspite of this she has no right in father in laws property ????? or if no then bahu can file any suit against them for unnessary mental harresment or defamation?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2015

no she cannot claim any share on her father in law's property A daughter-in-law has no right to continue to occupy the self-acquired property of her parents-in-law against their wishes, 

@ramacharya ji that i know that dil has no right on fil property if it is self aquired...my question is this....

1.whwn if that is acertnal property?

2.when bahu has no right in fil property then if publication for eviction is unlawful...???

i hope u undestand

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

no she cannot claim any share on her father in law's property A daughter-in-law has no right to continue to occupy the self-acquired property of her parents-in-law against their wishes, 

ramacharya ji that i know that dil has no right on fil property if it is self aquired...my question is this....

1.when if that is acertnal property?

2.when bahu has no right in fil property then if publication for eviction is unlawful...???

i hope u undestand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register