Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     09 March 2009

eviction of a tenant

Sir,

My father is the tenant of a shop. and the owner of a shop was taken this land on rent for 999 years from the owner of a land. afterword I have purchased the same land from the real owner. though the owner of this shop is now my tenant. and my father is his tenant. I have purchase the more area than in possession of my father. But the owner of shop has given all other rooms on rent to other tenants. there is no structure on shop. there is open terris.

Now I want to reconstruct this shop and open area which is in my father's possession.

Can I do it? if yes then how can I terminated the rights of owner of a shop ? can i have file a eviction suit against him ? if so under which law? is it necessary to issue notice to all sub tenants. please advice me what i can do ?

Learning

2 Replies

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     10 March 2009

u r owner of area purchased by u from original owner. SHOP OWNER IS  TENANT OF SHOP . IT IS DEPENDS ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH U HAVE  PURCHASED LAND.

CHECK  SHOP OWNER PAYING RENT AND LAND TAX.TO U , IF TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATE SO.

IF ALL DOCUEMNT IS IN YOUR FAVIUR THEN U HAVE TO FIEL EVICTION SUIT ON HTE GROUNG U R IN NEED OF THE LAND AS  OWNER OR IF NOT PAYING RENT,TAX , THEN THIS GROUND U CAN ADD TO EVICT  OWNER OF SHOP.

CONTACT LOCAL ADVOCATE.

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     10 March 2009

IN CONTINUANCE OF EARLIER POINT , U HAVE TO GIVE NOTICE TO SUB-TENNAT ALSO AND ALL DEPNED UPON TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT  WITH YOU.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register