LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

White   26 December 2016

Eviction

My step mother who is staying in my property had been taken in to custody  for a checque bounce case and was behind bars  for few weeks, before coming out on bail. While on bail she harbored some people in property which resulted in a rape crime of two people she gave the property on rent to. she is not directly involved in the rape case. Can i issues eviction to  her based on the these two incidences? Can she stay back stating it is her property (she has tried to claim that before) while the papers are in my name? What are the chances that she can get evicted. She had also bee involved in money laudering activity and few more cases are against her in the court. She had taken money stating my name as well  for which i am assuming i can file a defamation. I want to slam the maximum possible agaianst her so that she gets prosecuted. What are the things i can slam her with and what are my chances of getting her evicted?

Learning

1 Replies

advocate praveen (prop.)     27 December 2016

Dear firstly you do one thing that you break your relationship with your step mother through legal process.  Thereafter you can file eviction suit against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register