Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Emil (.)     04 July 2010

Establish as an Paranoid

Dear Mam/Sir,

My wife's parents and her relatives separated us blaming me as a paranoid. (There was some fight happened in between us related to her past boy friend relationships). They informed me that they will send her back only If I will start medicine for that wherein I am blameless and I don't have such requirement to start medicine. How can I prove that I am mentally fit and what is the procedure to file RCR? What is the time gap (separation period) required for filling that?  If they don't want me I would like to go for divorce. Pls assist?

Thanks,

Emil

Learning

3 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     04 July 2010

please tell me the exact meaning of paranoid as from ur case it seems different . how can u be paranoid when u anticipate or fear something about ur wife's past relationship.

file RCR in Family court or any other court if family court is not there. dont file divource from ur side. if ur wife is not ready to selve past relationships . start collecting all proofs for worst .

all the best

Emil (.)     05 July 2010

Paranoid 

Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Thanks.

(Guest)

1. See these skirmish are healthy signs in developing a relationship and quite natural and polite way to refute it is by calling it symptoms of "paranoia" which they alleged in general and your wife supported them without probably realizing what is good and bad for HER solely.

2. However, by presenting oneself as caring, loving and blah blah blah spouse you  may win her over soon and if not so then;

2a You must immediately write her a loving letter by regd. post and you must send her money by handwritten MO service for her upkeep as she is your responsibility currently not her parents. 

2b. Keep communication channel open without aggravating paranoia situation which in my views are quite natural but then overdoing it means over questioning may have resulted in such behaviour which can always be rolled back.

2c A police report of leaving your home in nearest police station citing date of leaving / address where gone should be done.

3. If all above fails then searching database of ld. advocates in LCI forum you may take services of a ld. member to sail you through RCR which is powerful instrument as well as weakest in respective sense which you will get to know on the go. Roughly one may act on RCR if situation is not getting any much rosy than what it is after
2 till 2c.

Illustration:
Wife: Darling why you come so late from office !
Husband: I had some work
Wife: So your secretary was with you
Husband: Oh no alone
Wife: So she always stays alone!
Husband: uff oh you straight or having paranoia about me.

See in above illustration the husband is honest about his working alone late at office but the minimal wordings used to “explain” his late coming from work to home is constructed by himself as alleged paranoia of wife so what is missing here is “communication wordings” and winning over anxiety / fear et al of a wife and it is quite common in a relationship and flip this illustration you will notice afterall it was childish of both of you to fight on some ex beau of one of you when everything honky dory now. 

4. Why thinking of divorce on such small symptoms of paranoia question it think deep and answer lies there afterall a spouse is allowed small moderated bouts of paranoia is it not so :-)

Get over with it man, go and bring her back !
All the best. Rgds

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register