LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umaselvanathan (HR & Admin - SENIOR EXCECUTIVE)     12 April 2008

ESI Recent amendment

Recent amendment of ESi Act is there should be Auditor attesttation for employee covering more than 4o nos.

Learning

14 Replies

Bhide Vishwas (n/a)     14 April 2008

What is your query exactly ? U R refering to which amendment?

umaselvanathan (HR & Admin - SENIOR EXCECUTIVE)     14 April 2008

Recently they have infromed that in esi returns which we are submitting should be attested by auditor if we cross 40 employees in a organisation,my query is if we are paying fro contract labours through our esi code whether we should get attestaion of auditor.

umaselvanathan (HR & Admin - SENIOR EXCECUTIVE)     14 April 2008

Recently they have infromed that in esi returns which we are submitting should be attested by auditor if we cross 40 employees in a organisation,my query is if we are paying fro contract labours through our esi code whether we should get attestaion of auditor.

lakshminarayanan (CA (Final) Articleship)     15 April 2008

can you send me the amendment or paste the link to the amendment

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     15 April 2008

could you pls forward the amendment to my Maidl Id:sateesh_sala@yahoo.com Thanks in advance s.sateesh

umaselvanathan (HR & Admin - SENIOR EXCECUTIVE)     15 April 2008

Amendment was passed on 16.12.2007 Regulation 26 and form 5 of ESI regulation act has been amended

Sushma (HR EXECUTIVE)     15 April 2008

Hi I have the soft copy of the notification please send me ur email id. I'll mail u since there is an error is showing while attaching the file Regards Sushma

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     16 April 2008

Hello Sushma! Thanks for kind response. do me a favour by send it to ID:sateesh_sala@yahoo.com Best wishes s.sateesh

Chitra Sharma (Executive - HR)     16 April 2008

Pls also do send it to me on admindia@coulera.com. Thanks

lakshminarayanan (CA (Final) Articleship)     16 April 2008

My Mail ID is narayanan.corp@gmail.com

Nitin (n/a)     16 April 2008

Hi, Kindly send me on nitin_hutch@yahoo.co.in Thanks a lot. Nitin

Guest (n/a)     16 April 2008

hi Sushma! can u plz send the same to ashishmishra6@yahoo.co.in thanks in advance

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     16 April 2008

Can you send it to my mail id, yedhulaprakash@gmail.com. I shall try to upload the amendment

umaselvanathan (HR & Admin - SENIOR EXCECUTIVE)     17 April 2008

Dear Yedhul, Amendment was passed on 16.12.2007 Regulation 26 and form 5 of ESI regulation act has been amended,i am uable to scan and send a copy to you. sorry for inconvience

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register