Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     03 October 2013

Esi covered employee admited in private hospital

Dear Experts,

One the employee covered under ESI is met with Road accident and treatment is taking in a Private Hospital. How to claim his medical expensis from the ESI organisation. Is there any format etc.,




 1 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     03 October 2013

Pl. arrange to inform to the medical officer of the concerned ESI dispensary so that they can arrange referral letter so that you can submit to the hospital authorities so that they can charge ESI but should do it immediately Regards - kamesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads