Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rama (student)     21 September 2013

Equal share for all sons

hello sirs,

My grandfather had got 250 cents of land from government for free since he was freedom fighter. he divided it and gave 80 cents to each of his two sons leaving second son [my father ] and kept the remaining 90 cents in his name.my grandfather has 3 sons only and still he survives. also my father's younger brother sold his share to third party. now remaining is [my father's elder bro share 80 cents + grandfather's 90 cents]. my question is

1. can a father has the right to gift his share to one of his sons?

2. after our grandfather's death do we have the right to claim our share?

3. can we get a stay for the third party who bought My father's younger brothers share?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 September 2013

Asnwers to your 1st querry. Yes. Your grand father having right to give any one after 10 years of obtained the property.for 2nd querry. You have a right on your sharing property not on others share.for 3 rd querry. You do not have any right to object on selling his share of property.

rama (student)     23 September 2013

Thank you ramachary sir for your valuable legal advice. but one more question for me, my grandfather got that property 8 years ago, now do we have any right to cancel the partition and to get equal share on it.

thanks in advance sir.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     23 September 2013

Yes Dear I am also agree Mr. ramachary Sir.For more detail query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Raghavan (Consultant)     23 September 2013

Suppose a house plot is bought by a father on one of his sons via HUD funds, and dies intestate, can other sons put a claim on the house plot? same question but buying the plot using Father's own earned income? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register