LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandra   07 June 2010

EPS 1995 pension norms approved by parliment&signed by Presi

Dear Sirs,can anybody alter a word or sentence nor a paragraph of EPS 1995 pension norms  approved by Parliment&signed&proclaimed by President of india on 27-3-1996 w.e.from 16-11-1996 and make wrongly interprettedpension norms  and call it as an Amendmend 1996 & reduce&deny eligible  minimum monthly pensionRs:500/00 &Rs600/00 for those who worked under EFPS1971&EPS1995 &having a combined service of more than 10 &more years?Due to wrong&twisted&distorted interpretation of EPS 1995 pension norms even the Minimum pension presacribed Rs:500/00&600/00 is reduced to paltry amountuseless for purchasing one LPG domestic cylinder also for the epf pensioner but indirectly it helped the E.P.F.Orgn to save huge amount of unaccounted money in their fund as unclaimed..Is the officer who made wrong Interpretation of EPS1995 pension norms are not punishable under law?Is it not " MISUSING OF POWER" under law?When there is proof for  making wrong interpretation  done by such high officers will poor epf pensioners get JUSTICE by Law during his life period?Plz advice in details by my e mail   chandran61024@hotmail.com   as I am  also one of the victim for Wrong Interpretation of EPS1995 pension norms.7-6-10.Proof will be sent afterwards if required.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     07 June 2010

Please find following section and for further information on the act

https://www.epfindia.com/Circulars/EPS95_update102008.pdf

it clearly defines the parameter, so calculate first receivable pension,then send a grievance letter accordingly.

b) In the case of the "existing member" the aggregate of actual service and the 'past service' shall be treated as eligible service. Provided that if there is any period in the "past service" for which the contributions towards the Family Pension Scheme, 1971 has not been received, the said period shall count as eligible service only if the contributions thereof have been received in the Employees' Pension Fund.

chandra   07 June 2010

Dear sirs., ELIGIBLE SERVICE is the aggregate service years for which P.F contribution is remitted to the Pension fund  and used for calculating amount payable to the members on exit BEFORE RETIREMENT AGE 58 years, as per chart mentioned in EPS95 books.

Where as Pensionable service is calculated for calculating Monthly Pension of EPF pensioners at the time of exit on RETIREMENT at 58 years or supperannuatiion age. asx per EPS95 Monthly Pension for the period  from 16-11-95 to till retirement at 58 years is calculated by one FORMULA as per PARA 12   5000/70 XEPS 95 service period,For calculating monthly pension for the period before 16-11-95 or for EPFS71  for 3 ages on 16-11-95 3 different pension amount for 24 years past service is mentiond&for lesser years of Past service proportionately lessor past service pension is calculated as per age &wage on 16-11-95 in addition to Past service benefit as per chart&Table-B on EPS 95 Law book.This is the correct procedure of pension calculation(A.Chandran)victimised epf pensioner)7-6-10.

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     08 June 2010

yes as per book it is.

chandra   27 June 2010

I am awaiting for proper reply for my E mail letter  dtd 24-4-10 from C.P.F Commissioner.E P.F.Organisation,Newdelhi to see what legal action they r going to take against the Officer in Labour ministry who made WRONG INTERPRETATION OF EPS 95 pension norms&reduced&even denied many Pension benefits to the poor EPF pensioners.EPS 95 pension norms12(3)a,12(4)a &12(5)a deals with Monthly pension calculation by a FORMULA .using Pensionable salary Rs5000 XPensionable service/70. upto 1-6-2001. ,to be calculated in addition to the following calculationa of EFPS1971 also as per details given in the EPS95 law book

PAST SERVICE PENSION as per age on 16-11-1995 for 3 categories as 12(3)b,12(4)b &12(5)bon page no75 of eps95 lawbook of R..A .Garg   .Additionally PAST SERVICE  BENEFIT under EFPS1971 as per details given in the EPS95 Law book without any alteration&wrong interpretation of EPS95 normsOtherwise it isillegal&criminal*punishable under Law I think so.may be verified.(A.Chandran.One of the victimised Epf pensioner&senior citizen of india) .  Plz reply to  chandran61024@hotmail.com 27-6-10...  7.48PM

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     28 June 2010

do one thing provide me exact details then i will be able to confirm it

i.e salary and service rendered in different or same organisation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register