LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh   25 November 2022

Epfo central is not releasing pension contribution

I have resigned from job in August 2021. Company had PF trust. PF amount received from not pension contribution as this portion deposited in EPFO office by company.

When I went to EPFO office for withdrawal of my pension contribution, my claim got rejected. Again I claim, again rejected by EPFO.

EPFO 9 month's issue notice to company to clarify my data regarding pension contribution.

100 days have been passed, no clarification in my case.

Query: where to go against EPFO who has my pension contribution but not releasing।

and now EPFO says contact with your company.

Company says we cannot do anything talk to EPFO.

Learning

8 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 November 2022

The rejection of EPFO claims should have some valid reason. Unlikely they cant reject. Suggest, find out the reason and do laisioning with the EPFO to correct that else better to engage a EPFO consultant. Aside, you can definitely challange any arbitrary rejection before the consumer forum or PF commissioner. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2022

why EPFO has not relased pension contribution.  have you met RPFC.

Saurabh   04 December 2022

sir, on twitter, i have my query several times but all the time same reply received that plz discuss with your establishment. i asked if there is any issue with establishment, pls issue notice as establishment is not replying on my email phone and even banned to enter in company, after this EPFO issued notice on 10.08.2022 and till date no response received.

Attached File : 547202 20221204184617 epfo letter.jpeg downloaded: 56 times

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     04 December 2022

You need to coordinate with the company as there has been no deduction for your pension scheme in the other pf account. It is written very clearly in the notice that unless the clarification is provided by your company, the pf can't release your claim.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2022

Please meet RPFC.   

Saurabh   08 December 2022

Sir, Please see. I tried to coordinate but company is not responding. So in that case, i think, EPFO should issue necessary directions but dont know why EPFO is silent.

Attached File : 547202 20221208104939 gmail withdrawal of pension contribution regarding .pdf downloaded: 50 times

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     08 December 2022

Time to obtain legal intervention against both the RPFC and the company.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 December 2022

Meet RPFC  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register