LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kabirul Islam   11 November 2017

EPF Corrections and withdrawal

Hello Sir, In my EPF , my name and my father name was wrong. For corrections , i had sent join declarations form and supporting docs to HR in multiple times in last 2 years. Now , 4 Monts i had left job from this employer and till continue sending docs as demands HR for corrections and aadhaar link due to urgently needs for withdraw the money from PF account. HR and MD of the company not entertaining and delayed. I shall be greatful,if you give me a sugession for faster resolution. With thanks, Kabir


 12 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 November 2017

Immediately file this as grievance in EPF portal and also in pgportal.

kabirul Islam   11 November 2017

Thank you Sir. from where i get the PGportal. Needs to take support of any lawyer ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 November 2017

just search in google  pgportal.

This is on line portal for every grievance connected with central government, and you can get acknowledgment within a minute, and they have to resolve any grievance with in a week minimum and one month maximum.  (locate EPF in Ministry of Labor)

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     11 November 2017

Dear Sir,

You have not declared the purpose of editing.  If it is for withdrawal purpose, you can go to local EPFO Office and collect Form 10 c & 19  combined with out Adhar details and submit for withdrawal. 

kabirul Islam   11 November 2017

Thank you for respond. Only withdral purpose. Will entertain local EPF office without old employer signature and stamp ? Also , autometically corrected pensions certificate for avoiding problems in future ? I will waits for your valuable supports.

surinder mittal   12 November 2017

or u can directly lodge complaint to EPFO site

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     14 November 2017

Dear Sir,

There is a provision that you can withdraw EPF amounts with out signature of Employer.  You are advised to meet local EPFO Officials and they will guide you.  

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 November 2017

No need for visits, it can even be done on line simply for withdrawal without employer signature.  The time frame fixed for getting credit to account is less than a week.

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     15 November 2017

Dear Sirs,

 some times  accessibility of website and editing  of personnel details not possible and hence suggested for personnel visit to EPFO Office.


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2017

If thereis differenc inname then you cannot withdraw.

If there is differenc eis name then your company has not at all deposited your dues.


Your HR Manager is criminally liable.


File written complaint to RPFC, requesting for action under section 7A and requesting for you to be present on each hearing.

kabirul Islam   16 November 2017

Dear Sir, for that where i will go ? local EPF office ?

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     17 November 2017

Dear Sir,

I have suggested you the easiest way of doing things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register