LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi shankar.D (nil)     03 September 2011

Epf claim settlement delay

My epf claim forms accepted in delhi south epf office in 01/04/2011, after that till date am not get mysettlement,when ever i check online status its showing under process only, then i registered several complaints in epf grievences cell, they replied like "due to annual accounts updation my claim process is being delay" the same reply am getting past 5 months from them, now i want my epf amount urgently for that what should i do to get the same within a month, pl suggest me legal provisions., or something else to get the same???

Ravi

Many thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     04 September 2011

RTI application can be sent to the concerned department. Also it can be escalated to higher officials through legal notice.

Ravi shankar.D (nil)     05 September 2011

thanks for ur reply rajender dahiya, so i need to file RTI to resolve my issue?? can u brief me how to do so??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2011

You can escalate to PRO,PIO,CPIO and also APFC,CPFC.Their contact details are on the website.You can raise RTI application.

SAMIR ROY (MANAGING DIRECTOR)     08 September 2011

RTI application form is also available in the website.

Samir Roy  

Ravi shankar.D (nil)     09 September 2011

ok, after filing the RTI, again if they reply the same reason "due to annual  accounts updation my claim settlement is being delay" then what i do next....????

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2011

Eithe someone is expecting bribe. If so then do not get provoked when demand is made. Contact CBI the claim is settled promtly when the person is arrrested.

Or you move to consumer court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More