Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANDEEP (Er)     20 August 2012

Epf activation

Dear Sir,

I have a query regarding my EPF account . I left my previous orgnisation on 10/2007 , but my EPF is not transfered to my new company account . I have sent once application for transfering the amount but it went on vain. Unfortunately I didnt keep any written proof of that step. Can any of you help me in clarifying the below doubt?

1) Is my account still active ? .I mean whether I get the money transfered to my current account if I initiate a step again for transfering?

2) Till how much time an epf accoount is alive if it is being freezed due to  no transactions ? What if no action is happened on an account for long time

Thanks in advance

Sandeep

Learning

3 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     20 August 2012

Please Meet the previous organization for the transfer formalities and you can reactivate the process. In case of difficulty

you can approach the PF Office where your funds are retained with your proof documents and you can get this done. ALthought the process would be cumbersome, persistent efforts should be done. 

Vasudevan

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

No previous organisation has no role in transfer of PF.  The old account remains active till eternity as UCD.  You have to submit application to present RPFC through present employer in Form 13.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2012

This time do not forget to retain the POD. Peruse with the concerned personnel of the  HR dept and obtain even if by email that your PF forms have been received.Request them to send the acknowledgment issued by PF office to you by redg. post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register