Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

THRINADH PRADYUMNA (Engineering)     07 September 2019

Ep (please suggest)

I got the eviction order and decree aganist my tenant.I am at the verge of filing an EP petition as the court has categorically gave an eviction order for the tenant to pay the pending rental arrears ( Which are due since last 1.5 Years).  In addition to the dues (as given by the court order) can I also pray in the EP for the compensation towards the “ Mental Agony’ and “ emotional distress” caused  to me by them. Please Suggest !!



 2 Replies

jayakumar.j (advocate)     07 September 2019

You cannot plead any remedy not available in the order.

Dinesh (advocate)     08 September 2019

EP is only the execution part of a judgement and decree. there can be no prayer in the EP more than what has been delivered in a decree

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query