Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SYED THAUFIQ HUSAIN (MTSS)     30 December 2014

Entry of petname into a claim record created issue

Dear All,

Need your advice on a simple, but has gone serious issue and a halt on cheque release issue.

My mother is supposed to get Rs.15000/- cheque from Bagalkot Development Board via Lawyer for consolation claim for land lost in Krishna Water Project. During entries of names and detials back in 1992-93 around, my uncle entered my father a routine petname instead of name as per legal records.

Now my mother's name along with her husband name is not as per any identity document we submitted and lawyer suggested to get record in the name of general petname by applying for PAN. We did but unfortunately that didn't help as PAN prints with father name instead of husband.

Can you please advice what is the best solution to get rid of this and my mother shall get the cheque in her hand? I asked lawyer if we can submit a Affidavit for wrong entry of name along with a document like ration card/bank account details with correct name which he rejects and says get a record with old name only :(

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Husain

Learning

2 Replies

SYED THAUFIQ HUSAIN (MTSS)     31 December 2014

Hello Sir,

Could someone please help me with your expertize advice on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Syed Husain

SYED THAUFIQ HUSAIN (MTSS)     20 January 2015

Hello Forum Admin,

I haven't got any response for my query. Could you please confirm if this query is readable to all? Why am I not recieving any input or suggestions here?

Kindly help.

THanks & Regards,

Syed Husain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register