LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemal8110   30 October 2016

Entry in disputed land for varsai

Dear All,

1.We require mamlatdar court case no.2/68 of 1968 from mamlatdar office from jetpur,rajkot dist. so we apply for that but they decline that we have no record of such old land documents than how can we get as we know the land documents is required to submit lawyer.

2.Above addition to another point we have applied varsai entry in land of my grandfather with all necessary documents but they said that no new entry is permitted as land is disputed as per gam no namuno.6 where our land sale record is shown but this is rejected by mamlatdar and my grandfather name is still there.

Can we appeal through both points through lawyer?

Can we have rights to get entry in disputed land? if yes than how to proceed furhter.

if no than how can continue still my grandfather name as physical rights is for farmers as per fule.



 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 October 2016

Mutation record with Patwaari may have link documents.

Local counsel specializing in revenue matters can help you.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 November 2016

Agreed with expert opinion.

hemal8110   25 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Our land is partially sale by my  late grandfather but at that time mamlatdar rejected documents due to total land is considered in documents insted of actual land and remark that cancel the dastavej as per his register entry.

Now how to get entry in such disputed land even we are legal varas of land,we have submitted all death certificates,sogandnam,panchnama etc along with application.But mamlatdar reject the application and say that we cannot enter your name in disputed land.

What to do for varsai entry? How to process as farmer even my  late grandfather is farmer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query