Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     17 May 2021

Entertainment

Hi,

In my state, I secretly heard everything is controlled by politicians like immigration and my small shop growth etc. I don’t like it because it looks like malfeasance. How can movie actors, politicians and other people control my immigration, employment and my shop revenues? What if I go bankrupt by their pressuring decisions? I don’t even know who is influencing my downfall. I don’t have any evidence and so I am not even opening a small business knowing that it will go bankrupt when I have rivals. Is there a procedure to declare that I have rivals and that my business should not be impacted by my rivalry and I should flourish? This is some kind of fanaticism isn’t it?

Learning

6 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     17 May 2021

Without having authentic proof no one can blame no one. if any directly giving disturbance and huddle for your business then you can complaint or action against the person by the appropriate law

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     17 May 2021

Glad. That is why many are suffering because word of mouth is consumers first choice. Any kind of foiling business reputation is easy I guess. To be frank, I also don’t like some brands and what goes around comes back again. There should be stricter compliance’s like people change their identity to run a business, no need to register name apart from pan card, or else sticker in front of the business which says ‘we are a neutral business under no ones influence, customers can feel safe with us’ etc.,  Then maybe business will flourish. An influential man can ruin everything.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2021

The posting suggests no legal elements.

yasaswi gomes (.)     18 May 2021

Yes your true but prudence was depicted. It is a crime to go bankrupt as well.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2021

Rival business cannot be objected until and unless it is reported to have infringed your trademark  or patent  rights.

You imaginary concept do not have any answer in law. 

If you have huge credits and are not able to repay them you may file an insolvent petition following due procedures of law. 

If you are not able to run your business for various reasons it is your decision to continue the same or to close your shop.

The influence of politicians in controlling local issues is a deliberate fact, whih an ordinary citizen without any means cannot confront or challenge, hene it is your call either to dare them or to give up.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     19 May 2021

Very well said and it sounds proverbial. Wish everyone will keep their mouths shut when I do something so that I can something useful out of my career. I hope my rivals by now understood that their customers, management should work for me or not work at all rather than Ill speak about me or defame me. Uneducated people everywhere!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register