LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rustam Walia   03 March 2023

enter of names in the record of mutation illegally with out any notice to the person in which the mutation is done.

I have a property in which there are some names entered by the concern authority by means of managing some money. Therefore I filed an application before the circle officer for deduction of those names in which a minor girl aged about 12 years claiming to be my deceased elder brother's daughter is now waiting for appropriate judgement from the concern authority (Circle Office) for entering her name in the record of mutation. Here, I also would like to tell you that in the record of mutation only my name along with my deceased mother is there, our mutation held after the death of my elder brother,here I would also like to mention that my elder brother married a lady in 2009 and after 15 days of living they got divorced, just after mutation about 1 year later I came to know that some names had entered in the jamabandi copy. Please help me in this regard. Thank you for your valuable response.


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 March 2023

If they reject your objections approach civil court .

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 March 2023

Yes, the ultimate remedy lies only in a civil court.

However, the girl if she is the daughter of your late brother is a legal heir to the property left intestate by your mother (i.e. her grandmother). So also, it is the settled legal position that entry in the record rights do not create or destroy title to property. Dispute, if any, needs to be tried and decreed by the civil court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 March 2023

Here I would like to inform you to wait for order on the application already stated to have been moved before Circle Officer.


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 March 2023

You can challenge the mutation entry by going to the court within the time period of 30 days of the order or mutation. When you challenge a mutation entry, it is forwarded to the Revenue Assistant of the area and they will look after the issue with all the legal procedure and proceed with your mutation challenge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register