LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Johal (a)     25 May 2010


Can someone help?

I have a LLB (hons) degree from the UK.  How can I become an advocate in India?

Can someone direct me to the enrolment forms (where I can download) that are needed to be filled in.

I have looked at the 'Bar Council of India' website but unable to find any application form for enrolment.

Can you please let me know the criteria and length of time for this process?

Please help?


 2 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     01 June 2010

No Bar council is giving forms online. Better approach the Bar council of Your state. pay concerned fess particulars and it is a formal procedure to go through the records

Juan K   16 April 2020

Well If you have a UK degree then becoming an advocate for you is easier compared to the local degree holders. You just need to check out this site. Here you may find so many jobs on that you may do at the start for the sake of practice. Good luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query