LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girija (bsc llb)     03 December 2009

enrolment

hi  iam girija, did my llb in 1999, for some reasons i had to leave the country without enrolling myself in law council.

could some one advise me whether i can enroll myself now when iam 36 years old, if yes can i select my own interest of month to enroll. thankyou for any responses.

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     03 December 2009

Gargi! You are most welcome in the legal fraternity being an enrolled Advocate as per coice of your month and day though you have crossed 36 years of age.

This is your own country and here beiliant persons like you are needed to enrish this noble profession. I heartedly congratulate you in advance.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     03 December 2009

sorry! I called you Gagi instead of Girija but I have due and same regard for both and this is my common opinion.

Anish goyal (Advocate)     03 December 2009

A warm welcome to girija g. You r possessing a valid law degree then you can enroll yourself any time. Month of enrollment is also your choice

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     06 December 2009

I HOPE UR FROM AP, U CAN CALL ME FOR THE TOTAL GUIDENCE IN ENROLLMNT

S. Bharath (Advocate and Arbitrator Formerly Civil Judge)     07 December 2009

Please check with the Bar Council of your State as to when they have scheduled the Enrollment; generally they conduct enrollment in batches, and so if you get to know their schedule, you might choose the batch that suits your requirement.

Best wishes to you!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register