LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pragati Jain (Intern)     28 February 2014

Enrllment in bar association alongwith cs

I am a Law Graduate and CS (Professional) qualified and presently undergoing my 15 minths CS internship with having completed 11 months of training. Can I get myself enrolled with any state Bar Assciation for practising as an advocate alongside my CS intenship?

Learning

5 Replies

Vidhi Joshi (Trademark Registration Mumbai | IPR Firm | Mumbai | Start Up Lawyer | Copyright Lawyer)     28 February 2014

You should have surrendered your sanad/license as you cant do employment and practise law at same time, in addition to that even it is barred to sign the "15 months training agreement" for internship if you are into any other profession under ICSI rules.

I am not practicising as a lawyer..hv just done a degree in law...in order to practise I need to enroll with bar association. That is my question if i can register with the same alongside CS internship?

I am not practicising as a lawyer..hv just done a degree in law...in order to practise I need to enroll with bar association. That is my question if i can register with the same alongside CS internship?

Vidhi Joshi (Trademark Registration Mumbai | IPR Firm | Mumbai | Start Up Lawyer | Copyright Lawyer)     28 February 2014

No you cant.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2014

You have been properly advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register