LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.S. Krishnan (Vice President and CEO)     17 April 2018


aperson  X  at Tirupati has contracted some work with a person Y at Delhi NCR m (NOida) to carry out some work in a fixed period  and taken the money. He has not carreid out the work in time and as expected He dealyed the work which has caused embarassemtn to Y. 

Can Y file a case for cheating  or breach of contract which is only verbal against Y. if yes can it be filed inDelhi or NOida 

 1 Replies

Deepak joshi   17 April 2018

verbal contract is not enforceable in Court.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query