Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajib (Back Office)     26 August 2013

Enquiry about shareholders.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Hindu by religion and Bengali by caste. I live under Kolkata Corporation area.

My Grandfather had a purchased land, he had three daughter, and two sons. My grandfather died long back in 1948, he did not made any kind of Will. My grandmother died in 1992.She had also no will. My uncle left the house completely way back in 1992, after that we have not received any information regarding him.

Among all the aunts of mine, three of them got married 1954, 1956, 1960 respectively. And they are all alive till date.

In the year 2009 my father had died.

However Tax Bill of our property contains only the names of my grandmother, my uncle, & and my father. Unfortunately no one is alive now.

Presently my family consists of  My mother, My elder brother, and Me,

Under this circumstances I would like to know that are my aunt are eligible to claim for property??? And moreover if we want to sell the property what are the procedures????????And what percentage of total property is claimable for our aunts????????/ and my family (i,e my mother,elder brother & me)???????????

I will be highly grateful to you, if you please suggest me with your proper valuable suggestions.

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Thanking you for kind consideration.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register