LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pooja reddiar   04 July 2016

Enquiry about property rights

i am from tamilnadu and i am a only daughter of my parents. my father and mother are not in good terms. what rights do i have on my father's property if my parents get divorced or if they part their ways without divorce. all properties are his own earned.


 7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 July 2016

you can claim ur father's ancestral property and not self acquired property. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2016

You may keep warm relations with both of the parents.

You are the only child they have.

Father may by his sweet will, pass his self acquired/earned estate to you. 

JustAdvisor (IT)     04 July 2016

be in your father's good books or hope he doesn't make a will :) on a serious note how about trying to play a mediator between your parents and trying to bring them together? relations 》money

sudhakar (advocate)     04 July 2016

you have no right on your father self acquired property 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2016

Hope you are satisfied.

You have a long life ahead.

Act wisely and save relations for future. 

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     04 July 2016

No more suggestion required

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     04 July 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query