LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     18 September 2015



Can you please suggest me an eminent lawyer in Bangalore who can take up property dispute case?

It will be really grate help for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Gupta


 1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Hello Mr. Gupta!

I have got Associate Office in Bangalore which Handles Legal Matters pertaining to the property, recovery of dues and consumer matters. You may call on the below number for legal assistance in Bangalore.


Adv. Rohit Dalmia


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register