Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Engagement while divorce case is pending

Page no : 3

Kalaivani (SPE)     20 January 2014

Dear Rajkumar Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply sir.  I am in the same status where my case is still pending in the court and my husband got engaged and was about to marry another girl, where my intention is not to punish him but want tolive with him so I complaint to police and got CSR that he should not try for second marriage till the case is in court.But my question is will they forcibly get divorce from me as I love him and want to live with him. Even now he is speaking to me and getting money from me.

(Guest)

Instead of you giving him money you give him food and right now go and live with him He is exclusively your husband and any trespassers file a police complaint.Fight four love and right

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 January 2014

@Kalayiyani start new thread and do not mix facts.

Kalaivani (SPE)     21 January 2014

Yes Sir,

Main problem is His parents from the beginning, both got registered marriage in the year 2009 Dec 18th and my story is long. We both didn't live together separately as I have been waiting for his Parents approval till now which has not happened till now and he stayed in my home for one month, but his parents were strict and he is afraid and not truth to me applied for divorce stating Null and void (where his parents called me for reception and I denied it which is a total lie) and when they applied for divorce not even single notice was sent to me, but once because of my husband compulsion i went to court and attended and later they took that day as i know the divorce applied information and later i didn't go to court and they were about to get the expartee decree passed which was not known to me, but at the last day before they pass the decree i went and appeared in the court and ask for time to do set aside and I have applied for Set aside and that was received by my husband.I want to live with my husband.Now what is RCR.How can i go and live with my husband.People say we cannot force anyone to live with us, but till today my husband messages me and ask me for help, though i know he is playing dual game with his parents and me. Now my life is a question mark. They are in a thought that within a year they will get divorce and they can do other marriage to their son in their caste. My question is will they forcibly get divorce from the court automatically if they spend amount in the court. I want to live with him as i lost my life totally. I don't want any maintanence from him, I myself have given 6 lacs to him but i don't have the proof for all the amount what i gave only for few.

What are the all the steps I have to make to live with my husband.

His parents are thinking that no one will support me and they can easily get divorce from me.

Please clarify me

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     21 January 2014

Your first step will be to file a petition for RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHT IN THE COURT by disclosing the motive of your in laws in details AND second step will be to act in defense in the divorce case claiming that it  is designed for malafide intention and to fructify the ill purpose of remarriage of their son HENCE,,the case is liable to be set aside with cost.

(Guest)

Agree with Mr.Biswanath Roy Ji.He is your husband just go live with him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register