LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charan   04 December 2017

Engagement issue

Hi Sir I am sudying in USA.My relative girl had hypnotized me and trapped me via  baba for nearly 3.5 years.THis baba used to call us on phone and speak to me ,my parents and brother and he used to say he is GOD ,hypnotized  and rejected to meet.She and her belongings had made fool of my brother by bringing fake marriage proposal and holding my brotehr not getting married there by destroying my brothers life.They played with us for nearly 3.5 years on fake marriage proposal for my brother.

Recently my parents had done engagement with that girl but I was not present for engagement since I in USA and they had given 2.5 lakhs on  engagement day and taken photos

Girls uncle is DSP

Issues But we came to know of all cheating and decided to cancel engagement.We said to girls that if she bring baba and also show fake marriage proposal persons of my brother,then we will proceed for marrige or reject marraige.So can you help me guide how I can proceed

Learning

4 Replies

Ankit Verma (Lawyer)     04 December 2017

Simply file a criminal complaint aginst them F.I.R near your nearst police station for harrasment, cheating, fraud, and a civil case suit for recovery after lodging F.I.R.

Charan   04 December 2017

thanks for your reply sir.

We asked girls father to take back money but they are not taking sir.We asked to share account number too but they are not giving account number.

Ankit Verma (Lawyer)     04 December 2017

First file an crimianl complaint against them and immediatly file a suit for declaration, make an statment in court that you are ready to give them their money or else you are ready to deposite the same in court.

Charan   31 January 2018

Hi Sir,THanks for your reply

Girls uncle is DSP - Deputy Superintendent of Police.

We are afraid to go to police station since he have all police in his control.We have all call recordings too.

Please help guide us

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register