Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasa Kiran (Company Secretary)     29 October 2015

Enforcing lok adalat award

Dear Seniors, 

After contensting a partition case in the Civil Court, Secunderabad, finally referred to Lok Adalat for settlement.  Accordingly, Lok Adalat awarded on the Respondent to pay of Rs. 23 Lakhs as against his right in the said house.  But the respondent is not willing to make payment. We are in the process of moving EP in the District Court of the concerned jurisdiction.  Now my doubt is whether we need to pay Court Fee for the amount of award passed by Lok Adalat ????. If so, what is the rate / percentage.. Please help me..






 1 Replies

Priscilla Samuel   29 October 2015

Your query is not clear: 


Whether order passed by the Lok adalat has been confoirmed by the Civil Court and if so whether city civil court has confirmed payment of Court fees. Otherwise execution Proceeding can procced. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query