Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjunatha k s (chief manager)     10 November 2010

endorsement of possession certificate

Dear Sir,

I have been allotted a BDA(BANGALORE DEV.AUTHORITY ) PLOT 30'X40' IN GNANA BHARATHI I Block. I got the site also registered by BDA in my name in 2001.On an inspection to the site, I had observed that there is an error in the site numbers of adjacent sites in the sale deed.On requesting BDA for a correction in sale deed, a rectification sale deed was made and the same was registered in Sub registrar office, BDA, BANGALORE.

• Do we require possession certificate to be endorsed by BDA  for the corrections of mistakes in adjacent site numbers? Does rectification  sale deed is sufficient for taking loans to build the house on this plot ?
  • Please clarify thro return e mail : mnathks@gmail.com

Thanks

from

manju ks

•  

Learning

2 Replies

laxminarayana (Advocate)     13 November 2010

The rectification deed is sufficient to avail the loans and also  the possession certificate is required. 

1 Like

manjunatha k s (chief manager)     18 November 2010

Dear  Sir,

Thanks for the response. But I have a possession certificate(PC) with wrong site numbers as adjacent sites.

For this reason only rectification of sale deed was done and registered. My specific question was " Whether similar correction is needed in PC Or it needs to be endorsed by BDA for the corrections.

Thanks

from

k s manjunatha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More