LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Chauhan (Financial Advisor)     13 November 2016

Encroachment on govt and public land

Hi Legal Experts, I have a very simple question for anwer but around 15 days have been passed can you please advised me on that:

There are some shops in DDA Janta Flats, and Flats are not as per DDA sanctioned Planed, and shops are infront of the flats after encroachment of govt and public land. PWD is saying in written letter that shops not pertain to these jurisdiction related to MCD. Now  i have made 60 complaint to MCD DC and LG but DC is saying that these shops are 20 years old and under protection of any act 2014. i am not aware about act actually. I want to demolished these Illegal unauthorised encroachment of shops permanantly and also want suspension of MCD officers who are misguiding me since last 9 months. Suggest me the way how i can win this fight with MCD.....

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 November 2016

Sanjay u can file writ application in court against MCD officers , DDA authority for not complying the regularitory plan.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     14 November 2016

File aaWrit petition in courts against MCD. Rest will bet taken care of by Highcourt. IF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THNKS BY CLICKING THANKS.

1 Like

Sanjay Chauhan (Financial Advisor)     17 November 2016

Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
File aaWrit petition in courts against MCD. Rest will bet taken care of by Highcourt. IF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THNKS BY CLICKING THANKS.

I have received the reply for deputy commissioner MCD now what i should do...

MCD SOUTH   The DDA Flats Khirki area double storey and more than 30 years old must of them covered the open covered yard. At present these flats constructed up to ground floor to third floor. Commercial activities are mostly in open court yard portion. Structure is monolethic at 2nd & 3rd floor. Being an unauthorized construction and commercial, matter pertains to EE(Bldg.)-I South zone. Submitted please. Disposed S.K. Singh 

Deputy Commissioner 
mcd@mcd.gov.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register