Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apurv   06 January 2021

Employment with fake experience certificates

Hi i have someone in my known. He has arranged fake employment certificates of TATA consultancy services from the institute where he has learned JAVA in 2016 with 2 years of experience of working there.  He has never worked there.

This is a crime and I want to report it as he has shared references to many youngsters and one of my knowns has already lost the job and case are also going on him.


So tell me what legal action can be taken to stop that guy.


 4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     06 January 2021

If you can prove than only proceed otherwise chances are there to sue for criminal or civil defamation.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 January 2021

One can make a complaint, and it is left to the private employer to take into consideration for such disciplinary action or not.  If employer is a Government department, then certainly it is cheating on employer, if employment was secured only that experience certificate and if that experience is a qualification for elligibility.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     07 January 2021

Giving false certificates for the purpose of securing a job is criminal officen, If your facts are correct and you have hard evidence, you can approach the Police with all such details. The police shall handle from thereon. However, you are explaining about something that has happened in 2016 and wishes to take action or report in the year 2021.  The authorities concerned are likely to ask you to explain the delay in reporting.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 January 2021

File police complaint through a local prudent lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query