LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mycent (X)     10 February 2013

Employment details from wife's previous employer

Dear Experts,
Need your guidance on the below matter.

My wife has filed for maintenance u/s 24 of HMA. She is not currently working anywhere but was working before marriage. I had filed my reply. Recently I got hold of her resume in wherein she has mentioned that she worked in a small firm for 3-4 months, and this duration is after the filing of Divorce & 498a case. Argument for HMA24 is fixed on Monday. What can I do to get the details of her employment from the employer so that I can put this up in the argument. I know the name & address of the employer.

Pls advice, as I have very short time. 


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2013

get the employer summoned in court with records

fighting back (exec)     10 February 2013

hi mycent. i just happened to read your post. request you to kindly let me know how you got the resume of your wife from as i am in a very similiar situation as yours and i also know that my wife has a copy of her resume with but i dont know how to approach them hence request you to pls assist. thanks

mycent (X)     10 February 2013

Rajan, any friend of yours in recruitment consultancy or in HR can help you in fetching ur wife's resume using employer login.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register