Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohana Bhattacharjee   04 October 2022

Employment contract, a modern form of free will trafficking.

Hello all, I am seeking a valid answer in order to free myself from a cage of employment bond? please, help me with the fact. I am working with capgemini from last 6 months and I have 1 and 1/2 years more to sustain with the company as mentioned in order to complete the contract and not pay 1L rupees. How can I help myself and save my free will from the distortion that is happening? I am totally unwell, mentally. I can't handle pressure this suffocatingly inside the production. Kindly assist.

Learning

5 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     05 October 2022

I need to check employment contract for giving you accurate advice 

1 Like

Mohana Bhattacharjee   05 October 2022

Hello, Sourav Das. Thanks for responding. How shall I contact you? So that I can share my employment contract.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 October 2022

well since you have signed the contract you have to adher to terms and conditions therein. However you say that you are not well metally and phsycally ,, that can be good ground, juts get certificate from Phsycatrsit and ssubmit that in the office with your long leave or Resignation. May be that will help, if the offcie will refuse you can file for injuction suit in the court,. Your medical ground could be helpful. but be careful to get things done in such a way that it may not effect your future emloyment with anyother compnay. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 October 2022

What is the contents and terms of the employment contract? Please post relevant facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2022

Well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I agree and appreciate.

You will have to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding to defend you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register