LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishnunayak (n/a)     13 December 2007

Employment bond

[font=""Times New Roman""]I have signed a bond with my employer(PSU) for three years. In between i applied for another job through proper Channel( by intimating the employer)in Govt. Sector. They rejected my application as I was on bond but there intentin was that if they issue me a NOC then they have to transfer the bond as per Govt rule. Based on advance copy, I appeared for Exam and selected and placed my resignation. they have rejected my resignation as my application was not routed through proper channel. And ask me to fulfill the bond condition if I want to leave. They were not ready to issue reliving certificate at any cost. At last I was forced to pay the  full amount and quit the job. After some time I got the information in RTI that that some of my batchmate who has also quit the job but did not paid the bond amount but they are not giving the names under third party information . Some how they got the waiver of their bond because they have the higher connection. One has joined the PSU. His case was like me but he got the waiver. Only few of us paid the amount because we do not have the higher connection/recomendation. I asked for the refund but they refused. My previous employer was in Chennai and right now I am in Mumbai.[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""] [/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Then What can I do now to get the refund?[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Can i go to the court?And my case is strong enough or not?[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Can I file the case in Mumbai or have to file it in Chennai.[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Is there any court case reference where any one got the refund of bond amount?[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Any suggestion from your side.[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Thanks & regards[/font]

[font=""Times New Roman""]Vishnu[/font]

Learning

2 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     13 December 2007

The chances are bleak for a refund. The bond is purely contractual in nature. You cannot rely on other persons' cases.

vishnunayak (n/a)     14 December 2007

Thank U

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register