Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Employer not paying salary

Page no : 2

h singh   31 August 2015

sir,

i worked at datawind innovations in june. after 65 days of my resignation, hr deptt of company agreed to pay me fixed component of my salary but are still denying to pay me other allowances and incentives agreed at joining in sales.

i don't want to leave a single penny of my hard earned money.

about filing complaint in labour court, lawyers here told me it may take years to the decision of this complaint and will be an expensive option.

kindly suggest me how can i make company pay all my dues.....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2015

Incentives/perfromance related components are also promised payouts and if you have fulfilled the conditions you should be eligible.

Take help of unions.

karishma   07 March 2016

Hi All ,

Can anyone  provide me expert adviseabout below issue , As i have been running from pillar to post but have not been able in getting my pending salary and settelment amount -

Summary -

1) I joined a comapny based in London in 2014 , and was working as there  only employee in India  and was taking care of there  Indian business based in Agra , Noida ,kanpur .

2) Joining was made on a proper contract ,in which it was mentioned that i will get my salary on 5th of every month along with all the accomodation and trasportation bills .

3) I started working with them but later they started giving me salary late by saying company is in merging process and they will pay me later along with all the bonus (i have all communication for the same ) .

4)  when i got fed up i asked them strongly that untill unless i will not get my money i will not work clear the due amount of EURO 10,000 my pending money afterwards they   send me a mail stating that they want to termintae my service for my poor performance .

5) I asked to them that plesae provide my score card of monthly performace statement which can show that i performed below my capablity then they denied for the same .

6) Later i requested to them to clear my pending due they send a mail to my attorney stating that they will pay money by cheque ,upon recieving of international cheque i processed it with indian bank and later the check got bounced  due to insufficient balance in there company account , for this process bank deducted penaliy from my personel account .

7) Later they confirmed me that they will give money on 31st December 2015 , but till date no reply is coming from there end .

8) I tried to contact CLE and many people regarding this fordgery but have not got any reply on the same till date .

I request you all respected members to help me out or advise so that i can get my money from my ex employer and can take some strong action against him so that any other Indian can not get in his trap .

Best Regards ,

Miracle .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 March 2016

@ Karishma,

This thread discusses in detail the steps an employee can take, if promised payouts including but not limited to earned wages, are not paid in time.

Designation alone does not decide if the person is covered as 'Employee' and 'Workman' as discussed in this thread.

You could have initiated cheque bounce case as well.

You may add to it that 'earned wages are debt on employer' and employee can inititae Winding up petition as well.

The company based in London, has to register its Indian operations in India and maintain a register of attendance and wages in Form..........................

You may discuss with an able counsel specialzing in Labor-Service matters.

karishma   07 March 2016

Hi thanks for the reply , but my emplyer is a buyer from london and work with factories in India by giving them small export orders .

How can i affect him in his LC, Bank trascations , VIsa etc because he has whole india to do his work i can not chase him all over ,Please advise a method so that i can trap him in India ?

He hired me as his emplyee here and did not gave me my Euro 10000 .

Regads 

karishma

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 March 2016

An able counsel specializing in labor-service matters can opine after examining all employment and payment related documents.

scrappy1825   09 March 2016

Dear Sir. I joined a NGO in june 2015 as a Project Manager, its been the 10 month of my empolyment. Its a residential coaching centre funded by a PSU. The matter aroused now is that, I get a stipulated monthly budget with which i have to incur the centre expenses. The amount gets over at times according to the need of that hour. Now there a due of around Rs.65,000 to the market for grocery & other office expenses. The account books clearly states all the expenditures over the budget but now my employer has kept my salary & other expenditures on hold which also includes some expenditures done by me while i was sent on an official tour. My employer promised me that he will release Half of my salary so i can meet my current expenditures. But very recently things have turned up upside down My employer has asked for a resignation and to serve my notice period for 30 days & they expressed verbally that my My due salary for the month of feb,16 & other official expenditures i have paid from my own pocket will be adjusted with the pending duesto the market vendors leaving me empty handed for current & future month. The amount due towards my employer is around 50,000./- (including Salary for the current month). In this senerio i dont stand for a FNF payment. I have all the supporting documents with me.

Kindly advise me firstly- weather this settlement is right & fair. 2). All the outstanding dues are could be recovered by me well as all the expenses made were for the centre i was been posted & no Individual expense has been made by me which could not be incurred as official expenses.  Please guide me CurrentlyI am facing a huge financial crisis because of tese events.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register