Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AP (Executive)     28 October 2014

Employer not giving salary

Respective Sir,

I join XXX Origination as a Business Development Executive  on 1st of august 2014 and my salary was Rs 23,000/-, and I get August month salary on time, after that in on 17th Sep 2014 they stop supply the goods to their franchise and the CEO announce on 7th Oct 2014 we are going to close this Company and the last date will be 15th Oct 2014.

CEO said you will get the September month salary on time on and October 15 days will talk Mr. Chairmen how soon he can release the salary, they close the company on a very short notice and they did not office any compensation.

Our HR said you have to give the resignation on 13th Oct 2014 the company will release the salary on 15th Oct 2014 so we did it.

On 13th Oct our office muster was lost by some employee now the employers not responding properly for salary now they are saying we will not release the salary without muster.

It’s been 15 days I was doing follow up with chairman vai mail I got a call with other person working under him in other origination as you have financial issue so we will release your 15 days salary as a FNF settlement, but I have 45 days salary with them and they said we already given NC in local police station regarding muster and your name is also mention.

So please suggest what are the options for me to get my 45 days salary.

Warm Regards,

AP

Learning

3 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     28 October 2014

Send a legal notice thru lawyer. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

AP (Executive)     28 October 2014

Originally posted by : BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489
Send a legal notice thru lawyer.

Regards
Bhuwan raj, adv.
Cell 09839268489.

Thank you for reply, if i will sent notice will i get the positive response as i am a working person i wont be able to give much time on this we are 20 people facing same problem.

just let me know what are the expenses we need to carry out.

Regards,

AP

Parul (a)     31 October 2014

Hi,

I have worked with a college, IIAD, its a start up college. I joined the college on 9th September 2014. I went my hometown, during Dushera vacation, from 2nd Oct to 6th Oct 2014. I have informed my seniors that I cant come to work  for 4-5 days more as I was not well.

I came back and worked there, but suddenly company asked me to leave saying that, U resign and we will pay you the amount". I am calling them and sending emails but then they are not responding.

Please suggest what to do.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register