LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unknownabc (xyz)     22 April 2015

Employee termination issue

I am an ex employee of CSC. Few years back i have been terminated from the company due to degree certificate issue. Actually even i was also not aware of those degree certificate were duplicate which was issued by the Study center, then i filed a case against the Study Center for the issue of duplicate certificate and at the same time i submitted FIR copy in the company(CSC). Now the case has been closed in the court and the study center paid me for the loss of study, but it doesn't mean anything for me as i got even more big loss as i lost my job. It's an unnecessary punishment given to me by CSC for the work which i have not done anything such. To be very honest i was the innocent and a victim, Since then i'm jobless and my life is completely ruined. But CSC don't bother about my career and my present tough situation... Now again i have completed my degree from one of the open university, is there any legal way of getting my job back in CSC because intentionally i have not provided the false information/document as i have been cheated by the study center. 

After proving that i'm innocent and a victim then the CSC HR have not taken any action so far.  Now what about my life/future and whom should i ask. Should i think it was my mistake to  join CSC and leave my previous company. I agreed with your policies but you can't apply to everyone because here my matter is completely different.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2015

There are so many companies in the world. Apply and show your ability in interviews and get the job. You must have got compensation for loss of job also from the study centre. other wise claim from them for your loss of job, since it is their mistake for your spoiled time and job.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2015

Study Center is to be sued. Consult a lawyer specializing in law of Torts, damages.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     25 April 2015

I will also suggest the same what Ramachary said

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register