Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sitharthan (teacher)     19 September 2013

Employee resign

ear sir /madam ,

My friend   kannan (Very sincere and hard working and honest) is working as an executive in an PSU.(PUBLIC SECTOR-GOVT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING).Due to internal department change problem (Haurssed by his HOD),he has submitted his resignation(Addressing CEO)..and the same is forwarded by his HOD  to CEO(Via-GM).But GM  forwarded(Just signed) the same to AGM(HR).Then my friend changed his mind and met AGM(HR) and told him that he wanted withdraw his application .AGM(HR) asked him to write the same in that application.My  friend wrote "due to dept change issue i have submitted resignation but now i have changed my mind and do not process my application".Then AGM(HR) wrote "employee has withdrawn the application " and signed on his application.Then he returned the ORIGINAL APPLICATION to my friend having xerox copy in my friend's employee file.

NOW one HR person is telling that "based on this xerox copy (resignation letter) also they can process his resignation.1. Is it possible to process my friend's resignation by using xerox copy of the same sir (though my friend is not willing)?  2. If possible how to secure my friend sir.Kindly  reply .

Learning

4 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     19 September 2013

PSU Employ submitted  resignation before its acceptance he has right to withdraw and resignation does not  have effect.  Basing on xerox copy if HR person threatned he need not  have to  be serious. You ask him to report same to the Higher officer immediately. Mobile: 9290673693.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 September 2013

Mr. Gangadhar has given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2013

agreed with Mr Kumar Doab and Kolla Gangadhar.

sitharthan (teacher)     22 September 2013

Thanks very much sir,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register