Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian Citizen (PM)     23 December 2011

Employee relieving documents from employer

Dear Members

Pls let me know what are the documents mandatorily to be given to an employee ( normal resignation ) by its employer and which of them need to be in Co. letter head, sealed and signed

My Concern: I resigned from the company and the company gave me my salary settlement amount on acknowledging the full and final settlement document with revenue stamp on it. Surprisingly they did not give me any copy of it.

On asking they said they can just give a photocopy but not in co. letter pad. I wonder if it would be regarded un-authentic.

Pls help and suggest , on denail of the company what actions i can take

Regards, Sakshi

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 December 2011

The  FNF statement , work experience/service certificate, relieving letter, acknowledgment of company property, handing over the charge, NDC/NOC  on the letter head of the company duly certified under seal and signature, and form 16, PF accumulation reports, PF withdrawal/transfer forms, etc are to be supplied by the company in original.

The FNF statement may be supplied as one page with a tear off portion as acknowledgment, or in duplicate with one copy meant for acknowledgment.

The action of the company to deny original FNF to you is bad. You must demand certified copy of the FNF signed by you, copy of payment voucher signed by you and other documents stating that on dated ………….Mr/Ms………..got the FNF copy signed and accepted from you and a voucher signed from you and promptly took it back and declined to handover your copy to you for FNF and voucher, and other documents are not supplied to you, and these should be supplied to you say in next 7 days by redh/speed post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register