LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitusingh0314   24 May 2016

Emotional abuse

Wt can a woman do in this type of situation ? is she wait for a gud time..r she ll quit with ths type of relation?…..if her husband nt give her emotional support & comfortable environment to talk wt going on y she is upset or y she is weeping...he was just a firned with the gud time....nt support her in her bad time…nt support her in her work while she is working r come late from work place…nt talk her 20-20 day in a month while sharing a bed room....hardly talk with  each other.......husband nt give a financial support while thy r on trip ..nt finanicial support on daily life while she play a house wife role..ddnt ask her abt. pocket money on tht time,,…he just want to live like a live in relation….Please suggest wt a woman do in above case?


 5 Replies


Not a legal issue to deal with.Its just a behaviourial attitude of the husband which can be set right with proper mediation and counselling.


Approach a counsellor and STAY AWAY FROM LAWYERS. Every human being - man or woman wants a firm emotional attachment, a deep connection, it is a need equivalent to air and water. If two people can be honest about having this need they can find effective ways to meet this need for both partners. If you assume that only you have this need and he does not - the you will be consumed by thoughts of blame and feelings of being a victim. This is recipie for further breakdown of relationship. If you see no way out of breaking g relationship, go for mutual consent divorce and find someone else to share life. If you listen to any lawyer, he will trap you in game of fighting court cases with no end or resolution in sight. The family lawyers are running a big scam destroying lives of people, be careful to not fall in such trap.

A walk alone (-)     24 May 2016

Its not legal issue. Go for counselling with your husband. Your husband may be shy in nature. Some person dnt talk dnt show their care or feeling it doesn't mean they had no feeling or they dnt care its only their nature. If he dnt talk you can talk. Talk him it will make you closer. If he dnt financial support you think how confident he has in you that you can handle this in a better way he may save money for big investment. After marriage your both income is one. Every person has different in nature. Give some time to understand each other. Give some time to your relationship. Marriage is all about adjustment. At last if you think you can't adjust go MCD. Never go to lawyer he will spoil your life. Family lawyer only makes people fool to file case and they earn money. People life, money waste.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

First try to talk to him directly, if he is not listening then rope in the elders to reconcile the differences even if this is not fetching any fruit then approaching marriage counselor  shall be better option.

Vegitta   08 April 2017

You are just sick just grow up. Husband is not like toy who got some service for u, he is nor waiter to whom u accept to behae as per ur emotion, give him respect like u give respect to ur father. Put ur emotion, show him u care like his mothe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register