Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh kumar (lect)     20 July 2014

Emails from yahoo or gmail as evidence u/s 65b

Hello all 

I need some help in ways in which I can furnish email exchanges with my wife as evidence. I see previous postings where esteem lawyers in this forum have advised of furnishing an affidavit u/s 65B of evidence act along with printout of the email.

My wife and I hold email accounts in gmail and yahoo.

Could someone share a format of this evidence affidavit.

regards

Ramesh

affidavit under Sec. 65B.
affidavit under Sec. 65B.

Learning

10 Replies

sankar P (supervisor)     20 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Required Guidance in the above subject to me also...

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

shankar

sankar P (supervisor)     20 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Required Guidance in the above subject to me also...

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

shankar

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     20 July 2014

The affidavit can be prepard

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     20 July 2014

The affidavit can be prepared only after knowing the matter. Kindly describe the matter, we will prepare it.

Thanks for the reply

My wife  in a email response has admitted of taking all jewelry from my home when she left . It was clarification mail that she took from the locker. She even says that she doesn't have anything left .

Now she demanding the same again in the case , I need to produce it as evidence.

My wife email TaXXXX@gmail.com and my email RameshXXXX@yahoo.com, email was sent on 23rd Oct 2013 and got response on 24th Oct 2013.

I have taken printout of the same. This is only credible evidence I have that the stridhan is taken back by my wife.

Please help with a draft version for the above matter

Santosh kumar (lect)     22 July 2014

Hello All

Its a sincere request , for helping me here. Can some advice me on the affidavit contents to be filed u/s section 65b of evidence act for email evidences as stated above

regards

Ramesh

Santosh kumar (lect)     24 July 2014

Should the following draft be sufficient as an affidavit under section 65B of evidence act for furnishing hard copies of email exchanges.

•    I state that I have a email account with email address XXXX@yahoo.com with email service provider yahoo.com.
    •    I state that I regularly send emails to YYYYY YYY having email address YYYYYY@gmail.com using this email account.

I state that I using the email account at yahoo.com , personally authored email correspondence exchanges with the petitioner.
    •   
    •    I hereby produce hard copies of the emails which represent the issues discussed between me and petitioner. The said emails are annexed hereto as Exhibit "A". I crave leave to refer to and rely upon typed/clear copies of the same at the time of hearing, if necessary.
    •   
    •   
    •    I confirm that the contents of the hard copies of the emails are identical to the emails exchanged through the computer terminals operated by me. I further state and confirm that the contents of the hard copies of the emails.
    •   
    •    Accordingly, I am making this present affidavit to certify that the hard copies of the emails annexed at Exhibit "A" to ___ hereto are a "true copy"/ reproduction of the electronic record which was regularly fed into/transmitted through the email website gmail.com on my computer in the ordinary course of activities. I further state that at all times the computer terminals utilized by me were operating properly and there is no distortion in the accuracy of the contents of the hard copies of the emails.
    •    The above affidavit, therefore, in the facts and circumstances of the case, is sufficient compliance of Section 65B of the Evidence Act.

Santosh kumar (lect)     02 August 2014

Hello All

Please provide feedback . The email exchanges are only lifeline for me, in this case. I need to make sure court accepts it and gives enough importance to the evidence. Please help.

What should be contents of evidence under 65B.

regards

Ramesh Pawar

FightForCause (Businessman)     01 September 2014

Hi Ramesh,

Can u share the affidavit which u submitted in court plz.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register