Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smriti (xyz)     08 July 2012

Email validity in divorce case

Dear Lawyers,

My husbamd left home and emotionaly i have written few mails to him wherein i am saying sorry though there is no mistake of mine.. but because i wanted to save the marriae and scared if he will file divorce i did that .

now husband filed div just after 1 year of marriage he is having affair with another girl thats the reason he used to leave me alone for months... now i came to know about this ..

Husband has used these emails as proofs and filed div on cruelty grounds also he created one new email id from my name and attached falsified emails on divorce petition.

Please advise is there validity of emails if yes how to proove that these emails are written by so and so person only.. what if someone knows the password or created faq account from someone name..

Thanks

Smriti

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 July 2012

In my opinion on the ground emails he cannot seek divorce stating that it is cruelty.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 July 2012

Conested divorce is very very difficult to get FOR A HUSBAND IN INDIA.....................So rest assured, he can not fulfil his demand even if he has got bigger proofs than this one.

But dear, I fail to understand that what u will get blocking the end of this marriage. If u think, u can restore the matrimony while he is interested in another girl............u r mistaken. So, try to understand ur problem to the depth, talk to him, u both seem mature enough............................see if relationship cud be brought on line, OTHERWISE work out on MCD asap. No point wasting the precious life running after the imagiantion.

rajiv

1 Like

Smriti (xyz)     09 July 2012

Dear All,

Thanks for reply, let me try to get chance to take him to marriage councellor or mediation centre.. then only I can take some decision. its both of us second marriage and I am damm sure he will not get mother for his little lovely daughter , he may get girls for his physical need, but once his daughter will be elder he will not have any reply to her, what he wil tell to her he killed one her mother by and he divorced another mother ... anyways let me speak to him .. he has no right to spoil my life ..

(Guest)

Smriti , your husband did not go to jail when her wife did suicide if not why?

And

That is a girl child after growing she will be like her suicidal mother. Every child look lovely in childhood. Any way girl is not for father home she for other home.

If your husband is getting girl for his physical needs why he will take care or like you?

Smriti (xyz)     09 July 2012

He tells me that he didnt go to jail, i am not sure about the real situation the first wife parents filed 498A and 304B against him and his parents, then immediately they have paid hudge amount of money o his first wife father because that girl belong from poor family like this they have closed thir mouth and saved them self.

(Guest)

So he paid blood money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register