Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathiya (Manager)     06 September 2010

eligible for LLB

Dear Friends

1 of my friend complete his B.Sc through Open university system in tamil nadu and completed is MBA (HRM) through the same university,  Now he is interested in doing LLB & he want be a lawyer.  whether is eligible for doing LLB.  please give your suggestion for him

Thanks

SSN

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     06 September 2010

Dear Mr. Sathiya,

The minimum eligible qualification for getting into LLB is (i) minimum 3 year graduation with 50% marks or (ii) minimum graduation (if less than 50 % marks) plus post graduation with 50% marks.  In either case 50% marks is a must. 

Keeping this criteria in mind, you can draw your own conclusion about the eligibility of your friend to get into LLB, and advise him accordingly.

1 Like

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     06 September 2010

Originally posted by :R.Ramachandran
"
Dear Mr. Sathiya,

The minimum eligible qualification for getting into LLB is (i) minimum 3 year graduation with 50% marks or (ii) minimum graduation (if less than 50 % marks) plus post graduation with 50% marks.  In either case 50% marks is a must. 

Keeping this criteria in mind, you can draw your own conclusion about the eligibility of your friend to get into LLB, and advise him accordingly.
"

Rajiv Madan (HR Manager)     08 September 2010

Sir Pls advice from where I can do my LLB as I am Graduate but less than 50 % but PG dip. in PM & IR with 60 % marks. 1. Can I do LLB if yes 2. From where. kindly advice as I am from HR Background...... Regards Rajiv Madan 98102 97179

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Dear Mr. Madan,

It should be either 3 year degree or Post Graduation Degree (not diploma).  Since you do not havd 50% marks in 3 year graduation, and you don't have Post Graduation Degree, you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria for admission to LLB.

ADEPU SRIKANTH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS )     06 July 2011

sir, one of my relative has completed directly graduation of 3 years with 60% marks after 10th can he be eligible for LLB

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More