LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arcanjoe Almeida (Helpline Incharge)     07 September 2015

Eligible for Divorce

Dear all, I am Roman Catholic got married with Hindu girl in 2000 at Arya samaj by Vaidik method. After that we are staying individualy at our own place with our parents for next 2 yrs as we have not disclosed our marriage at our home. In 2002 we had started to stay together but not with my family but from next day only we had started fighting with eachother as she want to leave lavish life which I am unable to give her immediately. We had a child in 2003 then the problems started to worsen as my earnings are not sufficient to spend lavish life. In 2005 I went to Dubai and came back in 2010, that 5 yrs was good for her as I am sending money every month but in 2010 I have to came back to Mumbai due to my parents health problem as she is not taking care of them from the beginning itself. After that in 2011 she has filed a mental herrasment case on me and on my mother wherein she was never stayed with my mother for single day. So I left that house in 2011 and now from that time I am staying with my mother's place. I have never visited to meet her or not spoken with her from past 4 yrs. Kindly guide me for the rules and regulations of divorce as I have met many lawyer's but they have not guide me in appropriate way. Thanks and Regards, Joe

Learning

4 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     07 September 2015

Mr. Joe,

Hello

As you said that you never visited her or meet her for 4  years, you may file a case on the ground of judicial separation or can file a case on the ground of cruelty. For any assistance you may contact me. lesjuris@hotmail.com

Regards

Vivek Malhotra

Advocate, 9716670701

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     07 September 2015

If you need assitance from a very good senior lawyer of difference, you can call me or mail me at 9886627403.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     07 September 2015

You may file judicial separation and thereafter DV case on the ground of cruelty. it right but remember one thing you will be give her monthly or one time settlement for her maintenance. So 1st you think what ll you do?

Arcanjoe Almeida (Helpline Incharge)     08 September 2015

She is earning more than me...she is a teacher and currently I am having temporary job with 15 k salary...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register