Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar Mishra (Project Coordinator)     31 August 2012

Eligibility of pf withdraw

Dear All,

Recently I have joined an organization, where unfortunately I am not able to properly tune up with my immediate boss. I am planning to leave the organization soon and don’t want to lose my PF. 

It's only been around four months and they have deducted a good amount of PF from my salary and have not given me any PF account number. Please let me know am I eligible to get that PF? (Can I withdrew that PF). Also guide me if I need to follow any procedure

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     31 August 2012

respected querist,

first of all attach the copy of any contract if you had with the company .you have full right to know about your pf account , and in general you are eligible to get the pf amount.

Rakesh Kumar Mishra (Project Coordinator)     31 August 2012

Dear Anish,

Many thanks for your help, actually I have a contract with them for one year and extendable basis but I can leave the organization any time with one month notice. Which I will do, as professional I will give one month notice in advance and then only I will move.

Thanks

Rakesh Kumar

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     31 August 2012

in that case you are eligible to get your pf .feel free to call regarding any advise in future regarding this matter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register