LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Eligibility for pg

My daughter has completed her MBBS from West Bengal my parent state. I have post retirement settled in Andhra Pradesh. She is about to complete her one year House Staff tenure in her college in WB. She is already registered with Medical Councill of WB. We are permanently settled at Secunderabad(AP). She will be back in a few months . She intend to take registration from Med Councill AP.Her query is - does she forego the right to sit for PG entrance Exam conducted at Kolkata henceforth to get a PG seat in WB?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2012

The Board of Governors considered the matter with regard to amendment 
notification of Clause 12(1),12(2),12(3) &  12(4) of ‘Postgraduate Medical Education 
Regulations, 2011 and also considered the relaxation for subjects in addition to 
radiotherapy, medical  oncology and surgical oncology.  The Board after detailed 
discussion and considering the  shortage of teachers in  the specialty approved the 
relaxation for anesthesia and forensic medicines in addition to radiotherapy, medical 
oncology and surgical oncology.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register