LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malyala Vinod Kumar   26 November 2017

Eligibility for govt. Job

Further to my above topic, please tell me as am eligible for getting govt job,, it is a false allegation it is for sure, but how far this case effects my career plz give repliessss

Learning

8 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 November 2017

Plese furnish full details, I am not getting contents of your preveous mail.

This is Vinod Kumar resident of Hyderabad, i hav been accessed as A5 in a case U/S 353, 506, 342 etc , we are batch of 32 members working in a defence organisation in the Payrolls of different contractors without any break , recently we have asked to increase our salaries to our HR in that process he has lodged a complaint in police station on 30.05.2017 on us along with some of our union leaders showing the reason as assaulting, presently the case is in court, now my point is as am from very poor back grounded family am very enthusiastic in getting govt job, now my tension is whether am eligible for applying govt jobs or not
1 Like

Sir plz provide information sir, am in full tension, but for sure it is false allegation with malified intension. Am very poor backgrounded guy family depending on me, at any cost i have to get govt job, but how far this effects and how can I get out of this plzz tell me sir

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 November 2017

Yes, you are in difficult situation. Normally if a criminal case is pending police give report accordingly to appointing authority and you may deleted from the selection list.

You may approach High Court for deleting your name. If you have no fee then approach High Free Legal Services Authority and get free advocate whose fee will be paid by the Government. Wish you all the best.

Malyala Vinod Kumar   27 November 2017

Sir, thank u so much for reply

Sir, till that selection, how can I defend by myself if i selected for any govt job, is it possible for me to delete my name from the list and how?, or else can i alone can compromise with the opposite party, by chance if opposite party compromises can i survive or else how can i get tid of this??

Sir, till that delection, how can I defend by myself if i selected for any govt job, in what way I can defend to concerned authorities regarding the case can i save my job, as it is only a allegation? is it possible for me to delete my name from the list and how?, or else can i alone can compromise with the opposite party, by chance if opposite party compromises can i survive or else how can i get rid of this?

Sir, till that deletion, how can I defend by myself if i selected for any govt job, in what way I can defend to concerned authorities regarding the case can i save my job, as it is only a allegation? is it possible for me to delete my name from the list and how?, or else can i alone can compromise with the opposite party, by chance if opposite party compromises can i survive or else how can i get rid of this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register